In association with
Kettle Chips 'the hand cooked chip' by Isobel
Campaign Work, Friday, 07 October 2011 04:29PM
Isobel has created a press campaign for Kettle Chips.
Three executions feature classic Kettle seasonings – Sweet Chilli, Mature Cheddar & Red Onion and Sea Salt & Balsamic Vinegar – with the image of the ingredients created by a montage of hand prints.
Full-page ads in the national press will run for six weeks from 3 October with further executions to follow.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push