In association with
EBay 'Fashion Outlet' by DDB Tribal, Germany
Campaign Work, Monday, 10 October 2011 09:30AM
EBay has unveiled a new campaign to promote its Fashion Outlet.
The autumn/winter ads showcase fashion items from some of the brands that sell through the site, including House of Fraser, Office, La Redoute, Joe Browns and Very Clearance.
The campaign was developed by DDB Tribal in Germany, with Carat responsible for outdoor and print media buying. Essence is running the digital element of the campaign, with a presence across a wide range of fashion sites, online integrations and sponsorships with fashion bloggers. The campaign will also feature a social media element, targeting fashion enthusiasts on Facebook and encouraging them to explore the outlet.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Account Manager Â– Cracking B2C Brands ADLIB £30k - £40k, Bristol
- Senior Marketing Manager - Acquistion Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, London
- Global Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Midweight Designer become £33K, Central London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency