In association with
EBay 'Fashion Outlet' by DDB Tribal, Germany
Campaign Work, Monday, 10 October 2011 09:30AM
EBay has unveiled a new campaign to promote its Fashion Outlet.
The autumn/winter ads showcase fashion items from some of the brands that sell through the site, including House of Fraser, Office, La Redoute, Joe Browns and Very Clearance.
The campaign was developed by DDB Tribal in Germany, with Carat responsible for outdoor and print media buying. Essence is running the digital element of the campaign, with a presence across a wide range of fashion sites, online integrations and sponsorships with fashion bloggers. The campaign will also feature a social media element, targeting fashion enthusiasts on Facebook and encouraging them to explore the outlet.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire