Addiction Worldwide hires first new business director
Addiction Worldwide has appointed ISBA consultancy manager Christina Peyton as its first new business director for the UK.
At Addiction Worldwide, Peyton will work across all the agency's disciplines including TV, print and outdoor advertising, digital, social media and brand engagement.
Peyton, who has been at ISBA for the past six years, was responsible for more than 300 pitches across the world. She handled relationships with direct, integrated and digital agencies.
Jeremy Rainbird, chief executive of Addiction Worldwide, said: "We're thrilled to be bringing Christina on board. Addiction has a truly unique offering and she's going to play a key role in communicating that."
Peyton said: "Having spent the last six years working with clients on pitches, I now look forward to utilising these skills at an agency like Addiction."
Follow @SaraKimberley on Twitter
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency