Addiction Worldwide hires first new business director
Addiction Worldwide has appointed ISBA consultancy manager Christina Peyton as its first new business director for the UK.
At Addiction Worldwide, Peyton will work across all the agency's disciplines including TV, print and outdoor advertising, digital, social media and brand engagement.
Peyton, who has been at ISBA for the past six years, was responsible for more than 300 pitches across the world. She handled relationships with direct, integrated and digital agencies.
Jeremy Rainbird, chief executive of Addiction Worldwide, said: "We're thrilled to be bringing Christina on board. Addiction has a truly unique offering and she's going to play a key role in communicating that."
Peyton said: "Having spent the last six years working with clients on pitches, I now look forward to utilising these skills at an agency like Addiction."
Follow @SaraKimberley on Twitter
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account