Cuppa with a difference
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 October 2011 08:00AM
When the Flower Council of Holland decided to review its European marketing last month, it decided to take a different tack...
The chief executive and marketing director went round to eight agencies unannounced clutching a bouquet of flowers for a cup of tea. Agencies offering the best welcome were shortlisted. The business eventually went to the start-up Kingsday, which, if this picture of its management is anything to go by, gave the organisation a weird and wonderful reception. Would UK agencies be ready if clients took up the same method of reviewing over here?
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Pitch Consultants £3000 - £34000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Birmingham