Cuppa with a difference
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 October 2011 08:00AM
When the Flower Council of Holland decided to review its European marketing last month, it decided to take a different tack...
The chief executive and marketing director went round to eight agencies unannounced clutching a bouquet of flowers for a cup of tea. Agencies offering the best welcome were shortlisted. The business eventually went to the start-up Kingsday, which, if this picture of its management is anything to go by, gave the organisation a weird and wonderful reception. Would UK agencies be ready if clients took up the same method of reviewing over here?
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Digital Web Designer: (Web, Rich Media, CMS, HTML, CSS) Creative Recruitment £33000 - £38000 per annum, London
- SEO Engineer - Leading Media Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- Campaign Viral Chart: first kiss video is most-shared ad this week
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed