Renault promotes 4x4 with meerkat ad
Renault has introduced a group of meerkats in its latest global ad campaign to promote the new Koleos 4x4.
The 'Wildly Civilised' campaign, created by Publicis Conseil, is running globally across TV and online.
The ad features a group of meerkats in a desert watching a Renault Koleos approaching. They run off to dress in black tie to honour the occasion and return to watch in awe as the soundtrack plays Andrea Boccelli's version of 'Nessun Dorma' while the car passes.
Olivier Altmann was the chief creative officer on the ad, while Marcelo Vergara worked alongside him as the creative director. The director was Black Swan while the production company was Carnibird.
The move followed a review of the car manufacturer's direct marketing and digital account. It called a pitch for its online marketing and eCRM business in May.
Follow @SaraKimberley on Twitter
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London