Renault promotes 4x4 with meerkat ad
Renault has introduced a group of meerkats in its latest global ad campaign to promote the new Koleos 4x4.
The 'Wildly Civilised' campaign, created by Publicis Conseil, is running globally across TV and online.
The ad features a group of meerkats in a desert watching a Renault Koleos approaching. They run off to dress in black tie to honour the occasion and return to watch in awe as the soundtrack plays Andrea Boccelli's version of 'Nessun Dorma' while the car passes.
Olivier Altmann was the chief creative officer on the ad, while Marcelo Vergara worked alongside him as the creative director. The director was Black Swan while the production company was Carnibird.
The move followed a review of the car manufacturer's direct marketing and digital account. It called a pitch for its online marketing and eCRM business in May.
Follow @SaraKimberley on Twitter
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account