Carat tops Recma rankings for new business
By Sophie Maden, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 October 2011 11:55AM
Carat has today been named the top-ranking UK media agency for new business in the Recma league tables, beating MediaCom and MEC into second and third respectively.
The Recma agency league is designed to track the development and performance of media agencies.
A total of 15 UK media agencies were ranked according to criteria across four categories: competitiveness, momentum, resources, and client profile.
Each agency’s pitch performance, market-share growth, quality of clients and digital resources over the past three years were also assessed.
Tracy de Groose, managing director of Carat, said: "We are extremely proud to top the RECMA league as the rigorous criteria reflect the multifaceted nature of Carat’s business – of which almost half is now in non-traditional areas.
"The accolade recognises how Carat is using media in new and diversified ways to deliver business value to clients."
The results were the first under Recma’s new criteria, which now include billings growth, as well as international co-ordination and geographical coverage for its global results.
Follow Sophie Maden on Twitter @Sophie_Maden
|RECMA Qualitative Evaluation|
|OMD UK+MG OMD||6||3|
|Zenith Media + Optimedia||7||6|
|PHD incl Rocket||9||8|
|Starcom + MediaVest||11||11|
|Walker M. Colombus||13||14|
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Global Digital Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager fishtank £25000 - £28000 per annum, Windsor
- Marketing Executive/Senior Executive - Investment Management EMR £200 - £300 per day, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement