Carat tops Recma rankings for new business
By Sophie Maden, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 October 2011 11:55AM
Carat has today been named the top-ranking UK media agency for new business in the Recma league tables, beating MediaCom and MEC into second and third respectively.
The Recma agency league is designed to track the development and performance of media agencies.
A total of 15 UK media agencies were ranked according to criteria across four categories: competitiveness, momentum, resources, and client profile.
Each agency’s pitch performance, market-share growth, quality of clients and digital resources over the past three years were also assessed.
Tracy de Groose, managing director of Carat, said: "We are extremely proud to top the RECMA league as the rigorous criteria reflect the multifaceted nature of Carat’s business – of which almost half is now in non-traditional areas.
"The accolade recognises how Carat is using media in new and diversified ways to deliver business value to clients."
The results were the first under Recma’s new criteria, which now include billings growth, as well as international co-ordination and geographical coverage for its global results.
Follow Sophie Maden on Twitter @Sophie_Maden
|RECMA Qualitative Evaluation|
|OMD UK+MG OMD||6||3|
|Zenith Media + Optimedia||7||6|
|PHD incl Rocket||9||8|
|Starcom + MediaVest||11||11|
|Walker M. Colombus||13||14|
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London