Carat tops Recma rankings for new business
By Sophie Maden, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 October 2011 11:55AM
Carat has today been named the top-ranking UK media agency for new business in the Recma league tables, beating MediaCom and MEC into second and third respectively.
The Recma agency league is designed to track the development and performance of media agencies.
A total of 15 UK media agencies were ranked according to criteria across four categories: competitiveness, momentum, resources, and client profile.
Each agency’s pitch performance, market-share growth, quality of clients and digital resources over the past three years were also assessed.
Tracy de Groose, managing director of Carat, said: "We are extremely proud to top the RECMA league as the rigorous criteria reflect the multifaceted nature of Carat’s business – of which almost half is now in non-traditional areas.
"The accolade recognises how Carat is using media in new and diversified ways to deliver business value to clients."
The results were the first under Recma’s new criteria, which now include billings growth, as well as international co-ordination and geographical coverage for its global results.
Follow Sophie Maden on Twitter @Sophie_Maden
|RECMA Qualitative Evaluation|
|OMD UK+MG OMD||6||3|
|Zenith Media + Optimedia||7||6|
|PHD incl Rocket||9||8|
|Starcom + MediaVest||11||11|
|Walker M. Colombus||13||14|
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Brand Guardian/Artwork Manager Network Career Consultants £26000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive - 6 month contract Brand Recruitment £25000 per annum + plus benefits , Colchester
- Digital Project Manager PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Project Manager Red Sofa London £35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits, West London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency