In association with
Specsavers 'sauna' by Specsavers Creative
Campaign Work, Monday, 17 October 2011 11:44AM
Specsavers is launching a TV ad starring Gordon Ramsay to promote its free varifocals lenses offer.
The spot, created in-house, shows a man walking into what he thinks is a steam-filled sauna. However, when he takes off his towel, he realises that he has accidently stepped into a hotel kitchen.
The ad was written by Simon Bougourd, art directed by Neil Brush, and directed by Daniel Kleinman through Rattling Stick.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London