In association with
Specsavers 'sauna' by Specsavers Creative
Campaign Work, Monday, 17 October 2011 11:44AM
Specsavers is launching a TV ad starring Gordon Ramsay to promote its free varifocals lenses offer.
The spot, created in-house, shows a man walking into what he thinks is a steam-filled sauna. However, when he takes off his towel, he realises that he has accidently stepped into a hotel kitchen.
The ad was written by Simon Bougourd, art directed by Neil Brush, and directed by Daniel Kleinman through Rattling Stick.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account