In association with
British Gas 'parachute' by CHI & Partners
Campaign Work, Monday, 17 October 2011 12:34PM
British Gas has launched an ad campaign by CHI & Partners.
The brief was "to highlight the superior quality and service their HomeCare offers versus competitors".
The animated ad features a British Gas man parachuting in to the rescue of customers.
It was created by Liz Oakley and Rob Ferrara, and directed by Guilherme Marcondes through Hornet Inc. The media agency was Carat. Audio was through The Jungle Group.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital & Print Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £33000 per annum + amazing bonus scheme & benefits, London
- Global CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000, International/Europe
- Assistant Brand Manager Veritas Partnership Ltd £28000 - £35000 Per Annum plus benefits, M3-A3 Corridor
- Marketing Manager, £40K, TECH Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Great Benefits, Salary dependent on exp, London