In association with
British Gas 'parachute' by CHI & Partners
Campaign Work, Monday, 17 October 2011 12:34PM
British Gas has launched an ad campaign by CHI & Partners.
The brief was "to highlight the superior quality and service their HomeCare offers versus competitors".
The animated ad features a British Gas man parachuting in to the rescue of customers.
It was created by Liz Oakley and Rob Ferrara, and directed by Guilherme Marcondes through Hornet Inc. The media agency was Carat. Audio was through The Jungle Group.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £35000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Trade Marketing Specialist - Online PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Freelance Resource Manager Nakama £40,000-50,000, London
- Freelance Technical PM - Award-winning agency - £300 a day - SW London Digital Gurus Negotiable, SW London