In association with
Pretty Polly 'pow' by BMB
Campaign Work, Monday, 17 October 2011 02:58PM
Pretty Polly's new ad campaign, by Beattie McGuinness Bungay, stars the pop star Jessie J.
The campaign, which promotes designs by Henry Holland's fashion label House of Holland for the Pretty Polly collection, sees a return to outdoor for the brand.
It will run for six months in fashion press and on big billboards across the country. There will also be online elements to this campaign, including promoted videos, behind-the-scenes content on YouTube (featured left) and targeted Facebook advertising.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Media Manager - Client side PFJ £45000 - £55000 per annum + Car allowance, London
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Middleweight Designer Dahling Ltd circa £35K + benefits, Central London
- Client Facing Project Manager Twist Recruitment £24000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers