In association with
Pretty Polly 'pow' by BMB
Campaign Work, Monday, 17 October 2011 02:58PM
Pretty Polly's new ad campaign, by Beattie McGuinness Bungay, stars the pop star Jessie J.
The campaign, which promotes designs by Henry Holland's fashion label House of Holland for the Pretty Polly collection, sees a return to outdoor for the brand.
It will run for six months in fashion press and on big billboards across the country. There will also be online elements to this campaign, including promoted videos, behind-the-scenes content on YouTube (featured left) and targeted Facebook advertising.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart