In association with
Renault 'wildly civilised' by Publicis Conseil, Paris
Campaign Work, Monday, 17 October 2011 03:28PM
A gang of meerkats star in a new global Renault ad from Publicis Conseil, Paris.
The director Nick Losq worked closely with the post-production house Mathematic Studios throughout the entire process to develop the CG environment and to define the character and movement of the meerkats.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London