In association with
Goodfella's 'the scoop' by Mother
Campaign Work, Monday, 17 October 2011 04:04PM
Goodfella's is highlighting the authentic Italian values that go into the making of its pizzas in a new ad from Mother.
"The scoop" is set in a hectic newsroom in Little Italy, New York. An irate American editor is at the centre of the room shouting a request for a front-page story and demanding where his pizza is.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London