In association with
Sony 'two worlds' by Grey London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 18 October 2011 11:16AM
A poem written and read by Leonard Cohen features in Grey London's new global ad for Sony 3D World.
The ad, the first work by Grey since winning the business last year, focuses on the power of romance.
The soundtrack is by the composer Clint Mansell, who previously worked on the score for Black Swan and Requiem For A Dream.
The ad will air in both 3D and 2D in markets worldwide. Post-production was by Digital Domain.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Society Marketing Manager - Global Publishing House Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'