In association with
Sony 'two worlds' by Grey London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 18 October 2011 11:16AM
A poem written and read by Leonard Cohen features in Grey London's new global ad for Sony 3D World.
The ad, the first work by Grey since winning the business last year, focuses on the power of romance.
The soundtrack is by the composer Clint Mansell, who previously worked on the score for Black Swan and Requiem For A Dream.
The ad will air in both 3D and 2D in markets worldwide. Post-production was by Digital Domain.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Interactive Designer Source £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Qualitative Senior Research Executive Lipton Fleming £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, London
- Account Director [Telco] - Superb Agency off Oxford Street Fill Recruitment Ltd to £55k with great benefits, Off Oxford Street
- Propositions Marketing Manager Harvey Nash £35000 - £40000 per annum, Walsall
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart