In association with
Sony 'two worlds' by Grey London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 18 October 2011 11:16AM
A poem written and read by Leonard Cohen features in Grey London's new global ad for Sony 3D World.
The ad, the first work by Grey since winning the business last year, focuses on the power of romance.
The soundtrack is by the composer Clint Mansell, who previously worked on the score for Black Swan and Requiem For A Dream.
The ad will air in both 3D and 2D in markets worldwide. Post-production was by Digital Domain.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior/Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £30000 per annum, Reigate
- Web Studio Manager Better Placed Recruitment £35000 - £41000 per annum + Benefits , Leeds
- Technical Lead Red Sofa London £60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum, West London
- Director of Digital Services Companies House Up to £125,000 with excellent benefits, Cardiff