In association with
Sony 'two worlds' by Grey London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 18 October 2011 11:16AM
A poem written and read by Leonard Cohen features in Grey London's new global ad for Sony 3D World.
The ad, the first work by Grey since winning the business last year, focuses on the power of romance.
The soundtrack is by the composer Clint Mansell, who previously worked on the score for Black Swan and Requiem For A Dream.
The ad will air in both 3D and 2D in markets worldwide. Post-production was by Digital Domain.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Director - Design Branding and Integrated - London Spectrum £70,000 - £90,000, London
- Middleweight Graphic Designer become £28-35K, Central London
- Account Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + benefits, London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London