In association with
Morrisons 'fluent Freddie' by DLKW Lowe
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 19 October 2011 10:02AM
Morrisons has launched its "M Kitchen" range of meals with a new advertising campaign created by DLKW Lowe.
The activity kicked off with a 60-second TV spot starring the former England cricketer Andrew "Freddie" Flintoff and his wife, Rachael, which aired during The X Factor on Saturday last week.
The ad depicts Flintoff transported to the Morrisons development kitchen, where he finds four chefs – Aldo Zilli, Atul Kochhar, Pierre Koffman and Nigel Haworth – preparing their signature dishes, all of which now form part of the new M Kitchen range.
It was created by Tom Hudson and Lee Goulding, and directed by Jonny Campbell through Mustard Films. The campaign also ?includes press and outdoor executions.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager - 12 month contract Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum + car allowance, Newport Pagnell
- Category Executive - FMCG Brand Recruitment £Competitive , Peterborough
- Brand Coordinator Brand Recruitment £20000 - £22000 per annum, Wellingborough
- Digital & CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency