Saluting a screen star
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 October 2011 08:00AM
No, your eyes are not deceiving you. Pictured are the inimitable Joan Collins and, friend to the stars, Nicola Mendelsohn.
It's not unusual to see Mendelsohn hanging out with Hollywood A-listers, but even for the IPA president and Karmarama boss, meeting the 78-year-old former Dynasty star was a thrill. The event was the Cosmetics Executive Women Awards, which took place last week. Collins won a Lifetime Achievement award in part for single-handedly keeping the cosmetics industry afloat for all these years. Mendelsohn also won an Achiever award.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London