Thomson Holidays 'quality time' by BMB
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 19 October 2011 04:38PM
TUI UK & Ireland is launching its biggest-ever brand campaign for Thomson Holidays, with a 90-second ad during this weekend's X Factor (22 October).
The company has invested £5 million in the campaign, which takes ownership of "quality time" and was created by Beattie McGuinness Bungay. The creative director on the ad was Trevor Beattie.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Lead Data Planning Consultant Direct Recruitment £85,000 - £100,000, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London
- Senior CRM & Insight Analyst Direct Recruitment £75,000 +, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition