Thomson Holidays 'quality time' by BMB
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 19 October 2011 04:38PM
TUI UK & Ireland is launching its biggest-ever brand campaign for Thomson Holidays, with a 90-second ad during this weekend's X Factor (22 October).
The company has invested £5 million in the campaign, which takes ownership of "quality time" and was created by Beattie McGuinness Bungay. The creative director on the ad was Trevor Beattie.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £65,000 + Bens, London
- Senior CRM & Insight Analyst Direct Recruitment £75,000 +, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London
- Lead Data Planning Consultant Direct Recruitment £85,000 - £100,000, London