Thomson Holidays 'quality time' by BMB
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 19 October 2011 04:38PM
TUI UK & Ireland is launching its biggest-ever brand campaign for Thomson Holidays, with a 90-second ad during this weekend's X Factor (22 October).
The company has invested £5 million in the campaign, which takes ownership of "quality time" and was created by Beattie McGuinness Bungay. The creative director on the ad was Trevor Beattie.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Designer - 6 month contract ADLIB £20000 - £25000 per annum, Somerset
- CRM Manager (1 year maternity cover) f1 Recruitment 50,000, Kensington
- Head of Digital and CRM - entrepreneurial global online brand - Hertfordshire - up to £75K f1 Recruitment Up to £75K depending on experience, Hertfordshire
- Web Development Manager - UK & Ireland - Travel f1 Recruitment £50,000, Surrey