Digital shops line up for GLA Olympic brief
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 October 2011 11:15AM
The Greater London Authority is seeking a digital agency to develop ways of building excitement and offering information ahead of the London 2012 Olympic Games.
It has issued a brief to digital agencies, via COI, and requested submissions by Friday (21 October).
In response to the brief, agencies will need to present some initial ideas around what they think would make an "engaging online hub" for Londoners.
The shortlisted agencies will be informed early next week ahead of a fast-turnaround pitch process.
According to the brief, the hub will be designed to give Londoners access to information about the Mayor's programme of events and festivals "in surprising and unexpected" ways. It will also need to raise awareness of the benefits that the Games are providing to Londoners.
Transport for London's travel information, including its Journey Planner service, will also have to be integrated into the content offering.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London