Victor Sahate joins AnalogFolk as ECD
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 21 October 2011 11:30AM
AnalogFolk has appointed Victor Sahate as its first executive creative director.
Sahate joins from Syzygy, where he held an equivalent role. He will now oversee AnalogFolk's 12-strong creative department, working on a client list that includes Seat, Malibu, Cancer Research UK and Sony Ericsson.
AnalogFolk has been without a lead creative figurehead since July 2009, when its creative partner, Matt Hardisty, left to join Mother.
Bill Brock, the founder of AnalogFolk, said: "Our focus on making and marketing innovative experiences that create value for people and brands becomes even clearer and more ambitious with Victor on-board."
Sahate had been at Syzygy for just over a year, working on campaigns for Mazda and Mercedes-Benz.
He said: "It's amazing to join AnalogFolk at such an exciting time. I was attracted to the agency's vision regarding the importance of creating value through interaction."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Design Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, Reading
- DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER (Ecommerce, Retail, CRM) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- WEB CONTENT COORDINATOR-(Retail,Ecommerce,CMS,Web Management) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Community Manager, Integrated Agency, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views