The7stars scoops Atlantic media job
By Sophie Maden, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 October 2011 11:30AM
The7stars has won a pitch to handle the £2 million media planning and buying account for Atlantic Records UK, a division of Warner Music.
ZenithOptimedia, the incumbent, was involved in the pitch process. It will continue to handle media for other Warner labels, including Warner Bros, East West and Rhino.
The7stars will work on Atlantic UK's domestic and international releases and will handle the media for pre-Christmas album releases from Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran, Birdy and others.
Atlantic UK's other artists include Plan B, Rumer, Paulo Nutini, James Blunt and The Streets.
The7stars has extensive music industry experience, having worked for record labels including EMI, Ministry of Sound, Domino and Warp.
Gareth Jones, a director at the7stars, said: "It's a sector we love working in and we're really excited to be able to start working with a label such as Atlantic."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds