Hotline: The Government appoints Jenny Grey
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 21 October 2011 12:00AM
The Government has appointed Jenny Grey, the Cabinet Office director of policy and communications, as acting executive director of COI.
COI's 400 staff will enter a consultation period as a structure for cross-department marketing is created.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Junior Web Developer, Awesome Media Agency based in Essex. Digital Gurus £17000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Project Director Purple Consultancy £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager - Healthcare Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £60000 per annum + industry leading benefits package, Surrey