SapientNitro expands creative department
SapientNitro has hired Thomas Moeller as creative director and Stephen Worley as director moving image.
Moeller joins the agency's creative leadership team working across SapientNitro's clients, with a particular focus on finance.
He joins from communications consultancy, Radley Yeldar, where he was digital design director.
Previously, Moeller had worked as the creative director at Likemind, and head of design at both Investis and Endemol Digital.
In addition, SapientNitro has appointed Stephen Worley as director moving image.
He joins from Big Balls Films, where he produced ‘I Am Playr', a multi-platform game that mixes live action with 3D game play.
Previously, he was executive head of broadcast at McCann Erickson for four years, where he worked on brands including Mastercard, Xbox, American Airlines, Premier Foods and Sony.
Both Moeller and Worley will report to SapientNitro’s chief creative officer Europe, Malcolm Poynton.
Earlier this month, SapientNitro appointed Anders Plyhm as its creative director. Plyhm, previously known as Gustavsson, was a founder and the creative director of the now-defunct Stockholm digital shop Farfar.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland