In association with
Nike 'some time together' by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
Campaign Work, Monday, 24 October 2011 12:39PM
Nike has released a global web film featuring a girl who never stops running (in her Lunarglide+ 3 Shield trainers).
In addition to the film, four video interviews will be released with characters from it – the runner's boyfriend, grandparents, girlfriends and dog – each talking about how the protagonist affects their lives. The campaign will be seeded to Nike’s running community via Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
The campaign is a collaborative creative effort between Wieden & Kennedy Portland and Wieden & Kennedy São Paulo. It was written by Dylan Lee and Icaro Doria, art directed by Guillermo Vega, and directed by Glue Society through Park Pictures.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London