In association with
Nike 'some time together' by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
Campaign Work, Monday, 24 October 2011 12:39PM
Nike has released a global web film featuring a girl who never stops running (in her Lunarglide+ 3 Shield trainers).
In addition to the film, four video interviews will be released with characters from it – the runner's boyfriend, grandparents, girlfriends and dog – each talking about how the protagonist affects their lives. The campaign will be seeded to Nike’s running community via Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
The campaign is a collaborative creative effort between Wieden & Kennedy Portland and Wieden & Kennedy São Paulo. It was written by Dylan Lee and Icaro Doria, art directed by Guillermo Vega, and directed by Glue Society through Park Pictures.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account