Department for Communities and Local Government 'fire kills' by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Monday, 24 October 2011 03:02PM
The Government is encouraging people to test their smoke alarms when they reset their clocks next weekend.
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R's campaign for the Department for Communities and Local Government comprises print work, radio ads, a social media campaign and film of a real clock melting in a simulated house fire, to be distributed online.
Text around the melting clock in the film reads: "British Summer Time comes to an end soon. Make sure you don't. When you change your clock, test your smoke alarm."
It was written by Mike Boles and art directed by Jerry Hollens. The photographer was Giles Revell. Radium Audio worked on the sound design on the video.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014