Department for Communities and Local Government 'fire kills' by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Monday, 24 October 2011 03:02PM
The Government is encouraging people to test their smoke alarms when they reset their clocks next weekend.
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R's campaign for the Department for Communities and Local Government comprises print work, radio ads, a social media campaign and film of a real clock melting in a simulated house fire, to be distributed online.
Text around the melting clock in the film reads: "British Summer Time comes to an end soon. Make sure you don't. When you change your clock, test your smoke alarm."
It was written by Mike Boles and art directed by Jerry Hollens. The photographer was Giles Revell. Radium Audio worked on the sound design on the video.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Account Executive - Creative Consumer Agency Hanson Search up to £26,000, London
- Digital Manager (Social & Web) GoodEgg Digital £45k + Bonus + Car and Terrific benefits, Gatwick, W Sussex (20 mins from London and Brighton)
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant, London Major Players £20000 - £24000 per annum + commission , City of London
- Search Manager with FMCG brand Gemini Search £30000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni