In association with
Drinkaware 'good times' by OgilvyOne
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 25 October 2011 09:22AM
OgilvyOne has launched an app called Good Times that allows users to track their friends' whereabouts on a map and gives tips on smarter ways to drink alcohol.
The app for the charity Drinkaware is part of a campaign to challenge the social acceptability of drunkenness among young adults. The app has been designed as a social media "scrapbook" for users to record their "good times".
They can also can link to Facebook to share their photos and messages. The campaign is supported by outdoor advertising, social media, digital display and a mobile site providing tips and advice for consumers.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Midlands
- Analytics Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool