In association with
BBC 'give an hour' by Red Bee Media
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 25 October 2011 04:31PM
The BBC is launching the next phase of its campaign to get more people online, as part of the corporation's ongoing commitment to media literacy.
The campaign launch coincides with the clocks going back this week and is called "give an hour". It was created by Red Bee Media and aims to encourage people who are already online to give an hour of their time to help a friend, family member or neighbour to get the most out of the internet.
The TV ad was created by Joe Lee and James Dezoete, and directed by Chris Balmond.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London