Fox Kalomaski merges with Crossing O'Sullivan
Advertising agency Fox Kalomaski has merged with Crossing O'Sullivan to create Fox Kalomaski Crossing.
The new agency will be based in Fox Kalomaski's offices in London's Fitzrovia, which will house the agency’s 35-strong staff.
The merged agency will be run by the agencies' current management teams, who will take an equal share in the new entity.
They include Peter Crossing, who becomes executive creative director, Gary Jacobs, who becomes chief executive officer, and Stephen Fox, who becomes managing director.
Fox Kalomaski Crossing's combined client list includes Marks & Spencer, Virgin Media, Procter & Gamble, Papa Johns, Moët et Chandon and Fisherman’s Friend.
The two agencies have already worked together for a number of years and decided to formalise the union to consolidate their combined expertise in advertising, direct marketing, digital and social media, media planning and buying, research, experiential and field marketing, promotions, public relations and production.
Crossing said: "We had been working together behind the scenes for some time, filling the gaps in each other's knowledge for the benefit of some of our respective clients. Formalising the arrangement has given the collective team a real edge and will propel the newly created group forward into the next 10 years of growth."
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Communications Executive Brand Recruitment £30000 per annum + plus benefits, Milton Keynes
- Digital Content Specialist Harvey Nash £30000 - £35000 per annum + Package, Lichfield
- Brand Guardian/Artwork Manager Network Career Consultants £26000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive - 6 month contract Brand Recruitment £25000 per annum + plus benefits , Colchester
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency