Starbucks 'interactive shop fronts' by BBDO Toronto
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 26 October 2011 02:04PM
To launch the My Starbucks Rewards programme, Starbucks has unveiled four new interactive storefronts in Toronto and Vancouver.
The initiative, by BBDO, Blast Radius and The Media Merchants, allows users to reveal rewards by touching gold stars in an animated interface on the display.
The programme will reward regular customers for their frequent visits.
Blast Radius developed the concept in creative partnership with BBDO, while The Media Merchants provided the interactivity and installation of the storefronts.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires