Starbucks 'interactive shop fronts' by BBDO Toronto
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 26 October 2011 02:04PM
To launch the My Starbucks Rewards programme, Starbucks has unveiled four new interactive storefronts in Toronto and Vancouver.
The initiative, by BBDO, Blast Radius and The Media Merchants, allows users to reveal rewards by touching gold stars in an animated interface on the display.
The programme will reward regular customers for their frequent visits.
Blast Radius developed the concept in creative partnership with BBDO, while The Media Merchants provided the interactivity and installation of the storefronts.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Director Educational Enterprise Harvey Nash Competitive + attractive benefits, Birmingham
- Brand Manager - Country - Online Gaming Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £70000 per annum, South West London
- Creative Artworker Night Shift Creative Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum + pro rata, Uxbridge
- Account Manager - ATL Production - Central London - £30k Source £27000 - £30000 per annum + great prospects, London