Agency Republic wins charity task
Cancer Research UK has appointed Agency Republic to handle its digital account.
Agency Republic will be responsible for digital work including social media activity for the charity's innovations team to recruit new donors.
The agency will work with the team to help drive new ways of thinking in a bid to target new audiences.
Agency Republic joins a roster of agencies that includes Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, Rapp, Rapier and The Good Agency.
Recent activity from the charity included an emotive ad campaign that asked supporters to pledge £2 a month. The "couples" spot was created by AMV and featured mothers, daughters and husbands talking about their loved ones' lives with cancer.
In April, Cancer Research hired AnalogFolk to handle a campaign to promote its celebrity event, "The Swim".
Agency Republic declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager - £45-50K Source £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing Blemain Group Competitive plus bonus and benefits, North West
- Digital Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London