BAA seeks CRM agency to handle loyalty programme
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 October 2011 10:35AM
BAA Airports is looking for a CRM agency to handle its WorldPoints Loyalty Programme.
The airport operator issued a tender earlier this week, with agencies having until the beginning of next month to register their interest in pitching for the account.
An agency is expected to be appointed to the business by the end of the year, with the successful shop holding a contract for an initial three-year period, with an option to extend it for a further 12 months.
The agency will be responsible for developing the WorldPoints scheme, which rewards consumers for shopping at BAA's UK airports.
Rewards include airport shopping vouchers, car-park discounts, Airmiles, and frequent-flyer points with airlines such as British Airways and Virgin Atlantic.
BAA does not currently have an agency on the account. However, it has previously worked with shops such as Libertine London and Naked Communications on advertising projects for specific airports.
Last month, the organisation retained Carat for its media planning and buying for Heathrow Airport after a year-long statutory review.
BAA operates six airports in the UK, including London Heathrow, London Stansted, Glasgow International and Southampton.
It sold London Gatwick to Global Infrastructure Partners for £1.5 billion in 2009.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films