BETC London lands Pearl & Dean brief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 October 2011 10:45AM
Pearl & Dean, the cinema advertising company, has handed its advertising account to BETC London.
The agency picked up the business without a pitch, and will be responsible for creating a new brand advertising campaign for Pearl & Dean that will run in cinemas across the UK during 2012.
The cinema ad will break in February to coincide with the Oscars ceremony, and will promote Pearl & Dean's heritage and its status as the definitive cinema brand.
Pearl & Dean plans to spend around £1 million on the campaign, targeting both UK advertisers and the general public.
The appointment of BETC marks the first time that Pearl & Dean has worked with a retained advertising agency.
Matthew Charlton, the chief executive of BETC London, said: "It is an amazing creative opportunity to produce work that we believe will underpin Pearl & Dean's iconic status for a new generation of cinema watchers."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Coordinator /Communication Production Assistant - Mar Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%