BETC London lands Pearl & Dean brief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 October 2011 10:45AM
Pearl & Dean, the cinema advertising company, has handed its advertising account to BETC London.
The agency picked up the business without a pitch, and will be responsible for creating a new brand advertising campaign for Pearl & Dean that will run in cinemas across the UK during 2012.
The cinema ad will break in February to coincide with the Oscars ceremony, and will promote Pearl & Dean's heritage and its status as the definitive cinema brand.
Pearl & Dean plans to spend around £1 million on the campaign, targeting both UK advertisers and the general public.
The appointment of BETC marks the first time that Pearl & Dean has worked with a retained advertising agency.
Matthew Charlton, the chief executive of BETC London, said: "It is an amazing creative opportunity to produce work that we believe will underpin Pearl & Dean's iconic status for a new generation of cinema watchers."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Web Trading Manager Stopgap £30000 per annum, South East England
- Affiliate Executive Lipton Fleming £23000.00 per annum, London
- Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 per annum, Hereford and Worcester
- Category Manager Stopgap £45000 - £50000 per annum + car, East Midlands