In association with
Panasonic 'see it like never before' by Brave
Campaign Work, Friday, 28 October 2011 10:56AM
Panasonic is launching a campaign to promote its range of Smart Viera televisions this autumn/winter.
The campaign builds on Panasonic’s Olympic Games partnership in its consumer communications, which will be ongoing in the run-up to London 2012.
The 30-second commercial sees a gymnastics beam routine performed on one of Panasonic’s TVs, with a voiceover by the British actor Tom Hardy (Inception, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, Bronson), who has been signed up as the "voice of Viera".
The campaign will feature on TV, online, in print and in-store.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- CRM Manager (1 year maternity cover) f1 Recruitment 50,000, Kensington
- Head of Digital and CRM - entrepreneurial global online brand - Hertfordshire - up to £75K f1 Recruitment Up to £75K depending on experience, Hertfordshire
- Web Development Manager - UK & Ireland - Travel f1 Recruitment £50,000, Surrey
- Marketing Assistant Tomorrow Recruitment £18k - £20k, Central London