In association with
Panasonic 'see it like never before' by Brave
Campaign Work, Friday, 28 October 2011 10:56AM
Panasonic is launching a campaign to promote its range of Smart Viera televisions this autumn/winter.
The campaign builds on Panasonic’s Olympic Games partnership in its consumer communications, which will be ongoing in the run-up to London 2012.
The 30-second commercial sees a gymnastics beam routine performed on one of Panasonic’s TVs, with a voiceover by the British actor Tom Hardy (Inception, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, Bronson), who has been signed up as the "voice of Viera".
The campaign will feature on TV, online, in print and in-store.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- MID-WEIGHT DIGITAL DESIGNER - LONDON - £30K Salt £30000 per annum, City of London
- CRM & Acquisition Manager Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, South East England
- UK Trade Marketing Manager - Fishcare Products Online Resourcing Comprehensive Salary & Benefits Package, Waltham, Melton Mowbray, Leics.
- Front End Developer JM Digital £350 per day, North London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%