Clover Lighter 'life lovers' by Grey London
Campaign Work, Friday, 28 October 2011 12:09PM
A new Clover ad by Grey London features the "Clover Lighter" choir performing a reworked version of Can I Kick It? by Lou Reed. The choir is a collection of people with an average age of 73 selected from around the country.
The ad was filmed during a live performance at a food festival. It will air on TV and in cinemas, and will be supported by outdoor and experiential work, with a custom-designed "Yes You Can" van travelling around the country.
Visitors to the Clover Lighter fan page on Facebook can meet the members of the choir and enter a competition.
The work was created by Vicky Maguire and Jay Marlow, and directed by Jake Nava through Cherry.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Strategic Planner - to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London