In association with
Three 'drops' by Wieden & Kennedy
Campaign Work, Monday, 31 October 2011 02:09PM
Three has launched a TV ad, created by Wieden & Kennedy, highlighting that it is the fastest-growing mobile network in the UK in terms of new customers.
The work is the first by W&K for the brand since winning the business earlier this year and is a precursor to a large integrated brand campaign scheduled to break in 2012.
The work, created by Toby Allen and Jim Hilson, includes two TV commercials, "drops" and "explosions", and will be supported by press, print, digital, radio and out-of-home activity in the run-up to Christmas.
It was directed by Charlie Crane through Knucklehead. Sound was by 750mph and post-production was by Finish.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London