In association with
Three 'drops' by Wieden & Kennedy
Campaign Work, Monday, 31 October 2011 02:09PM
Three has launched a TV ad, created by Wieden & Kennedy, highlighting that it is the fastest-growing mobile network in the UK in terms of new customers.
The work is the first by W&K for the brand since winning the business earlier this year and is a precursor to a large integrated brand campaign scheduled to break in 2012.
The work, created by Toby Allen and Jim Hilson, includes two TV commercials, "drops" and "explosions", and will be supported by press, print, digital, radio and out-of-home activity in the run-up to Christmas.
It was directed by Charlie Crane through Knucklehead. Sound was by 750mph and post-production was by Finish.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- New business director-part-time, boutique design agency,£55k PR Gabriele Skelton £50000 - £60000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Executive Stopgap £150 - £200 per day, Bracknell, Berkshire
- Brand IT Manager AbbVie Competitive Salary and Benefits Package, Maidenhead
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London