In association with
British Heart Foundation 'the hope tank' by Glue Isobar
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 01 November 2011 04:24PM
Glue Isobar has created a virtual fish tank for the British Heart Foundation in aid of its Mending Broken Hearts Appeal.
The campaign centres around the zebrafish, which can repair its own heart. The virtual aquarium takes over the charity’s homepage and social media channels.
It was created by James Leigh and Darren Giles, and art directed by Ian Byrne at Glue Isobar and Jakob Nylund at North Kingdom.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014