In association with
British Heart Foundation 'the hope tank' by Glue Isobar
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 01 November 2011 04:24PM
Glue Isobar has created a virtual fish tank for the British Heart Foundation in aid of its Mending Broken Hearts Appeal.
The campaign centres around the zebrafish, which can repair its own heart. The virtual aquarium takes over the charity’s homepage and social media channels.
It was created by James Leigh and Darren Giles, and art directed by Ian Byrne at Glue Isobar and Jakob Nylund at North Kingdom.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Marketeer EMR £30000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer / Creative Designer Guru Careers £35 - 40k, Based in London (EC1)
- Freelance ATL Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £190 per day, London
- Head of Marketing & Sales Stopgap £35000 per annum, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive