In association with
British Heart Foundation 'the hope tank' by Glue Isobar
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 01 November 2011 04:24PM
Glue Isobar has created a virtual fish tank for the British Heart Foundation in aid of its Mending Broken Hearts Appeal.
The campaign centres around the zebrafish, which can repair its own heart. The virtual aquarium takes over the charity’s homepage and social media channels.
It was created by James Leigh and Darren Giles, and art directed by Ian Byrne at Glue Isobar and Jakob Nylund at North Kingdom.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- eCRM Campaign Manager PFJ £200 - £300 per day, London
- EMEA Marcomms Manager Barclay Meade £40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus + benefits, London
- Planner - MW Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: A host of company benefits, London
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £19000 - £24000 per annum, Surrey
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency