Battersea Dogs & Cats Home 'Staffies' by Meteorite
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 02 November 2011 09:45AM
Battersea Dogs & Cats Home has launched a campaign by Meteorite to help change the public perception of Staffordshire bull terriers.
Meteorite won the brief after a three-way pitch against undisclosed agencies.
The outdoor work launches on 23 November at a Parliamentary reception at Westminster and is supported by direct marketing, online and social media work.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Internal Communications Manager Barclay Meade £40000 per annum + Benefits, Oxfordshire
- Ecommerce Project Manager Source £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior PM UX and Design Source £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Digital Project Manager - Digital Agency £35-45K Source £35000 - £45000 per annum + Bens, London