Battersea Dogs & Cats Home 'Staffies' by Meteorite
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 02 November 2011 09:45AM
Battersea Dogs & Cats Home has launched a campaign by Meteorite to help change the public perception of Staffordshire bull terriers.
Meteorite won the brief after a three-way pitch against undisclosed agencies.
The outdoor work launches on 23 November at a Parliamentary reception at Westminster and is supported by direct marketing, online and social media work.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Middleweight Designer become £36K, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, South East
- Interim Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign