Battersea Dogs & Cats Home 'Staffies' by Meteorite
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 02 November 2011 09:45AM
Battersea Dogs & Cats Home has launched a campaign by Meteorite to help change the public perception of Staffordshire bull terriers.
Meteorite won the brief after a three-way pitch against undisclosed agencies.
The outdoor work launches on 23 November at a Parliamentary reception at Westminster and is supported by direct marketing, online and social media work.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Performance Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Social Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, Bristol
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers