In association with
Barnardo's 'life story' by BBH
Campaign Work, Thursday, 03 November 2011 09:29AM
Barnardo's is launching a campaign, "life story", to show the impact of positive encouragement on a child's life. The campaign, created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, was shot by the ?director Ringan Ledwidge through Rattling Stick.
An ad shows 25-year-old Michael happily talking about his life. As he moves on to speak about his past, he regresses back in time and viewers see him as an angry and troubled teenager. As he continues to get younger, viewers see that he suffered abuse as a child and get a glimpse of the support he received from a Barnardo’s worker. The ad ends with the line: "It doesn’t have to end like it began. Join us to fight for a child’s future."
The ad was created by Rory Hall and Mel Lynch. There is also "making of" film (featured left).
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing Insight and Competitor Analysis Manager JV Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits and bonus, West Yorkshire
- Senior Project Manager Source £50000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Artworker AF Selection £23,000 - £28,000, Northampton
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity