MBA nets pan-Euro Rosetta Stone task
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 November 2011 11:15AM
Rosetta Stone, the world's bestselling language-learning software company, has appointed MBA to handle its pan-European advertising account.
The agency won the business after a pitch process that kicked off in September.
Previously, Rosetta Stone had used agencies on a project basis to handle its UK marketing activity. It had also worked with Turbine/VGS Creative, its US incumbent shop, on some of its pan-European advertising campaigns.
MBA's first work for Rosetta Stone will revolve around its Christmas marketing activity. The campaign will roll out across all of Rosetta Stone's key European markets, and will look to portray the company's products as a fun and enjoyable way for people to learn a new language.
Rosetta Stone is used by a number of schools and business organisations, as well as by individual consumers around the world.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Pitch update: Pre-Christmas round-up of RBS, BA and all the biggest pitches
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- Argos reviews £55 million ad account