MBA nets pan-Euro Rosetta Stone task
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 November 2011 11:15AM
Rosetta Stone, the world's bestselling language-learning software company, has appointed MBA to handle its pan-European advertising account.
The agency won the business after a pitch process that kicked off in September.
Previously, Rosetta Stone had used agencies on a project basis to handle its UK marketing activity. It had also worked with Turbine/VGS Creative, its US incumbent shop, on some of its pan-European advertising campaigns.
MBA's first work for Rosetta Stone will revolve around its Christmas marketing activity. The campaign will roll out across all of Rosetta Stone's key European markets, and will look to portray the company's products as a fun and enjoyable way for people to learn a new language.
Rosetta Stone is used by a number of schools and business organisations, as well as by individual consumers around the world.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Manager/Director, full time (would consider 4 days per week) Wonderberry UK Ltd Dependent on experience, Farringdon
- Online Visual Merchandising Manager Luxury Fashion brand Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer - Fashion - £30k 24 Seven Inc Up to £30k, City of London
- Digital Account Manager (ASAP) Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views