FSA selects Dare to tackle food safety
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 November 2011 10:40AM
The Food Standards Agency, the government department responsible for protecting public health in relation to food, has chosen Dare to handle its latest campaign.
Dare was appointed to the business after a pitch run by COI and will initially work on a campaign to raise awareness of the dangers of consuming raw vegetables.
A radio and press campaign will go live at the end of November. It will run across Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Following recent E. coli incidents in the UK, Germany and France, the FSA is focusing on the handling of fresh produce.
Toby Horry, the managing director at Dare, said: "Food safety is a really important and current topic. It's also one that has to be handled delicately - we look forward to the challenge."
An FSA campaign in 2009 focused on awareness of salt levels in food and was fronted by the comedian Jenny Eclair. It was by MWO.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films