Hotline: Clear Channel Outdoor Planning Awards
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 November 2011 12:00AM
Clear Channel has opened the call for entries for its Outdoor Planning Awards, held in association with Brand Republic. The deadline for entry is 3 Febru-ary 2012 ahead of judging by a panel that includes James Hilton, the chief creative officer at AKQA, Marc Mendoza, the chief executive of MPG Media Contacts, and Gayle Noah, the media manager at L'Oreal UK and Ireland.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior International Agency Sales Manager - Mobile Salt £70000 per annum + strong bonus and great bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Consumer Tech Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Head of Marketing The RSA Circa £60,000 per annum (commensurate with skills and experience) + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Pharma / Healthcare Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films