Google 'good to know' M&C Saatchi
Campaign Work, Thursday, 03 November 2011 10:52AM
Google has launched a campaign aiming to educate internet users about online privacy and how to stay safe when on the web.
Created by M&C Saatchi, the campaign runs across print, poster, online and digital escalator panels.
The ads feature stick men characters asking each other questions.
One of the ads tells readers to create a robust password when using the internet, drawing on inspiration from Shakespeare plays such as Hamlet.
Glue Isobar created the online work and digital outdoor panels.
It was written by Curtis Brittles and art directed by Will Bates.
Media planning and buying was handled by OMD and Essence. The production company was Across the Pond.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London