New business leagues (4 November 2011)
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 November 2011 12:15PM
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R extended its lead at the top of the Creative table after landing Cheltenham & Gloucester and digital radio briefs.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency New-Business Leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose. They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "New Business League" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Account Manager Â– Cracking B2C Brands ADLIB £30k - £40k, Bristol
- Senior Marketing Manager - Acquistion Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, London
- Global Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Midweight Designer become £33K, Central London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency