In association with
Dixons 'Return Of The Jedi' by M&C Saatchi
Campaign Work, Friday, 04 November 2011 12:30PM
The new Dixons campaign stars Darth Vader and highlights the in-store customer service experience at Currys and PC World.
The 40-second ad will be supported by online advertising, as well as point-of-sale, social media, CRM and PR activity, and follows last year’s campaign that featured the Star Wars favourites C-3PO and R2-D2 browsing a Megastore.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland