In association with
Dixons 'Return Of The Jedi' by M&C Saatchi
Campaign Work, Friday, 04 November 2011 12:30PM
The new Dixons campaign stars Darth Vader and highlights the in-store customer service experience at Currys and PC World.
The 40-second ad will be supported by online advertising, as well as point-of-sale, social media, CRM and PR activity, and follows last year’s campaign that featured the Star Wars favourites C-3PO and R2-D2 browsing a Megastore.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Global Brand Manager - Drinks Trace c. £58k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Senior International Agency Sales Manager - Mobile Salt £70000 per annum + strong bonus and great bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Consumer Tech Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Head of Marketing The RSA Circa £60,000 per annum (commensurate with skills and experience) + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films