Sky Movies breaks festive campaign
Sky Movies is running a Christmas campaign that claims "no one brings you movies like Sky Movies" to promote its film screenings during the festive period.
The campaign will also run across outdoor, press and online, to highlight the range of movies coming up over Christmas on Sky Movies and through on-demand and on-the-go.
The 90-second TV and cinema spot by WCRS&Co was directed by cinematographer Ivan Bird in Prague and is voiced by Sir Michael Gambon.
The ad illustrates the role Sky Movies plays in bringing people together during the festive period.
It opens with a father, played by actor Jason Thorpe, finishing his working day. He calls his daughter and promises to be "home by bedtime".
On his way home he embarks on a series of classic movie moments. It brings him face to face with characters from a range of films which will be shown Sky Movies over Christmas, including 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1', 'Gulliver's Travels', 'The King's Speech' and 'It's A Wonderful Life'.
Leon Jaume was the creative director on the ad, supported by Katy Hopkins and Steve Hawthorne. The production company was Rattling Stick. Mediacom handled the media planning and buying.
Naomi Gibney, director, marketing and communications at Sky Networks, said: "Movies are often at the heart of a family's Christmas and this campaign captures our passion for delivering our customers the best movies and complete flexibility over where and when they enjoy them."
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director Trace £40000 - £50000 Per Annum, London
- Content Manager Brand Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum + benefits, Milton Keynes
- Marketing Assistant - maternity leave contract Brand Recruitment £23000 per annum, St. Ives
- CRM Manager Brand Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits , St. Albans