In association with
Boots 'Christmas... brought to you by the girls' by Mother
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 08 November 2011 08:59AM
Boots' new ad sees "the girls" transforming a sleepy suburban street into a winter ?wonderland.
It debuted with a 60-second spot on ITV and Channel 4 during Emmerdale and Beeny’s Restoration Nightmares. A series of ten- and 30-second versions will also air. The work was created by Mother and directed by Ric Cantor through Outsider.
Elizabeth Fagan, the Boots marketing director, said: "Women really do make Christmas happen and, this year, that’s what we want to celebrate."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London