In association with
Sky Movies 'Christmas movies' by WCRS
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 08 November 2011 09:09AM
Sky Movies has unveiled a 90-second TV and cinema ad incorporating the films being screened on the channel this Christmas.
It was directed by the cinematographer Ivan Bird, who worked on Sexy Beast and the Guinness "swimblack" campaign.
Shot in Prague and voiced by Sir Michael Gambon, the ad combines a narrative with special effects.
It opens with a father, played by Jason Thorpe, finishing his working day and then embarking on his journey home, which leads him through a series of movie moments. He is brought face-to-face with characters and creatures from a range of films available on Sky Movies this Christmas, including Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows – Part 1, Gulliver’s Travels, The King’s Speech and It’s A Wonderful Life.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + competitive compensation & benefits packge, London
- Publisher Director Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London
- SEO Account Manager Premier Media £30,000 - £35,000, London
- Account Manager Livity Up to £30,000 depending on experience, South London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign