In association with
Sky Movies 'Christmas movies' by WCRS
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 08 November 2011 09:09AM
Sky Movies has unveiled a 90-second TV and cinema ad incorporating the films being screened on the channel this Christmas.
It was directed by the cinematographer Ivan Bird, who worked on Sexy Beast and the Guinness "swimblack" campaign.
Shot in Prague and voiced by Sir Michael Gambon, the ad combines a narrative with special effects.
It opens with a father, played by Jason Thorpe, finishing his working day and then embarking on his journey home, which leads him through a series of movie moments. He is brought face-to-face with characters and creatures from a range of films available on Sky Movies this Christmas, including Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows – Part 1, Gulliver’s Travels, The King’s Speech and It’s A Wonderful Life.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014