In association with
Morrisons 'Christmas of dreams' by DLKW Lowe
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 08 November 2011 12:00PM
Morrisons' Christmas TV ad shows Andrew "Freddie" Flintoff building a Christmas market with the help of some well-known faces, including Sir Bruce Forsyth.
Directed by Paul Weiland and filmed in Kingston-upon-Thames, the 60-second ad shows Flintoff and his team of helpers transforming the empty market square.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Paid Search Manager Â– Leading Automotive Client-Up to £37k SYLEX Recruitment £27000 - £37000 per annum, London
- Creative Director Creative Recruitment £70000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Designer createselect Up to £35K pa, depending on experience, West London
- Technical Project Manager/Architect Red Sofa London £300.00 - £350.00 per day, London