HTC 'soundwave' by Mother
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 08 November 2011 12:04PM
Mother has unveiled its first work for HTC since winning the pan-European account in July.
The new ad, "soundwave", promotes the launch of HTC’s latest handset, the Sensation XL with Beats Audio integration, and focuses on its powerful sound quality.
It follows a girl who has the ability to make everything she comes into contact with pulsate and vibrate in time to the rhythm of the ad’s soundtrack.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London