In association with
American Airlines 'the individual' by McCann London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 08 November 2011 12:48PM
Kevin Spacey, the Academy Award-winning actor and Old Vic artistic director, takes on three new roles as part of a campaign to promote American Airlines.
Spacey appears as a slick designer type, a creative screenwriter and a Malibu family guy – and finally as himself – in one of a series of American Airlines ads by McCann London that break on UK television on 12 November at 6.05pm on ITV1.
The campaign was directed by Chris Palmer of Gorgeous and filmed in Los Angeles. Palmer worked closely with Spacey in developing the three characters, who reflect the broad American Airlines premium flyer demographic.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- DESIGN TEAM LEADER - SURREY - £38K Salt £38000 per annum, Surrey
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Display Manager - Automotive - £35K Ultimate Asset £32000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- SEO / PPC Strategist - Full Service Agency ADLIB £30k - £35k, Hampshire
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film