In association with
American Airlines 'the individual' by McCann London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 08 November 2011 12:48PM
Kevin Spacey, the Academy Award-winning actor and Old Vic artistic director, takes on three new roles as part of a campaign to promote American Airlines.
Spacey appears as a slick designer type, a creative screenwriter and a Malibu family guy – and finally as himself – in one of a series of American Airlines ads by McCann London that break on UK television on 12 November at 6.05pm on ITV1.
The campaign was directed by Chris Palmer of Gorgeous and filmed in Los Angeles. Palmer worked closely with Spacey in developing the three characters, who reflect the broad American Airlines premium flyer demographic.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency