In association with
American Airlines 'the individual' by McCann London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 08 November 2011 12:48PM
Kevin Spacey, the Academy Award-winning actor and Old Vic artistic director, takes on three new roles as part of a campaign to promote American Airlines.
Spacey appears as a slick designer type, a creative screenwriter and a Malibu family guy – and finally as himself – in one of a series of American Airlines ads by McCann London that break on UK television on 12 November at 6.05pm on ITV1.
The campaign was directed by Chris Palmer of Gorgeous and filmed in Los Angeles. Palmer worked closely with Spacey in developing the three characters, who reflect the broad American Airlines premium flyer demographic.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London