In association with
American Airlines 'the individual' by McCann London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 08 November 2011 12:48PM
Kevin Spacey, the Academy Award-winning actor and Old Vic artistic director, takes on three new roles as part of a campaign to promote American Airlines.
Spacey appears as a slick designer type, a creative screenwriter and a Malibu family guy – and finally as himself – in one of a series of American Airlines ads by McCann London that break on UK television on 12 November at 6.05pm on ITV1.
The campaign was directed by Chris Palmer of Gorgeous and filmed in Los Angeles. Palmer worked closely with Spacey in developing the three characters, who reflect the broad American Airlines premium flyer demographic.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Strategist / Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'