In association with
Chivas Regal 'here's to...' by Euro RSCG London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 09 November 2011 09:37AM
The Academy Award winner Joachim Back has directed two online films for Chivas Regal as part of the brand's new "live with chivalry" campaign.
Created by Euro RSCG London, the films star four male friends who recount various escapades over a glass of Chivas whisky. In the first spot, the quartet find themselves stranded in the desert after a party, with no idea of how to get home.
The second film recalls a time when the group had to help one of the characters as he went through an awkward break-up.
The online films were written and art directed by Ben Clapp and Russell Schaller, and will be supported by global TV, print and digital activity.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second