In association with
Chivas Regal 'here's to...' by Euro RSCG London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 09 November 2011 09:37AM
The Academy Award winner Joachim Back has directed two online films for Chivas Regal as part of the brand's new "live with chivalry" campaign.
Created by Euro RSCG London, the films star four male friends who recount various escapades over a glass of Chivas whisky. In the first spot, the quartet find themselves stranded in the desert after a party, with no idea of how to get home.
The second film recalls a time when the group had to help one of the characters as he went through an awkward break-up.
The online films were written and art directed by Ben Clapp and Russell Schaller, and will be supported by global TV, print and digital activity.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London