In association with
Ann Summers 'sexy uncovered' by Goodstuff
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 09 November 2011 10:17AM
Ann Summers has launched its first-ever TV ad with a two-minute "superspot" and social media event.
The ad will air on ITV2 during the finale of the series The Only Way Is Essex as the centrepiece of the retailer's new "sexy uncovered" campaign, which was conceived and negotiated by the media agency Goodstuff.
The ad features a catwalk of the ten finalists of Ann Summers' nationwide search for a model to front its 2012 campaign.
The finalists were selected by Ann Summers' expert panel and viewers are encouraged to vote for the winner via Ann Summers' sexyuncovered.com website and social media channels.
The campaign will run throughout November and December on TV, online and in store.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- EPIC COMMS PLANNING DIRECTOR POSITION - AUTOMOTIVE Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Agency Adam Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Integrated Producer - Advertising agency Daniel Marks London £50-60K + Benefits., London
- Digital Project Manager - Exciting eCommerce Solutions ADLIB £28000 - £40000 per annum, Bath