In association with
BBC Four 'America Season' by Red Bee Media
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 09 November 2011 10:43AM
Red Bee Media has created a TV promo for BBC Four's America Season, which focuses on 20th-century American culture.
The brief was to "get audiences to tune in to BBC Four’s celebration of 20th-century American culture by challenging commonly held assumptions around its throwaway superficiality".
The film shows cheerleaders cheering about the breadth of culture America has given the world. It was created by Oliver Harnett and Chris Balmond, and directed by Balmond. The designer was Matt McDermot and audio was by Factory.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Strategic Alliances Manger, major RTB platform Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + +comm, London
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £300 per day, London
- Licensing Executive - leading entertainment brand! f1 Recruitment Up to £30,000, Central London