In association with
BBC Four 'America Season' by Red Bee Media
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 09 November 2011 10:43AM
Red Bee Media has created a TV promo for BBC Four's America Season, which focuses on 20th-century American culture.
The brief was to "get audiences to tune in to BBC Four’s celebration of 20th-century American culture by challenging commonly held assumptions around its throwaway superficiality".
The film shows cheerleaders cheering about the breadth of culture America has given the world. It was created by Oliver Harnett and Chris Balmond, and directed by Balmond. The designer was Matt McDermot and audio was by Factory.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Animator - Brand ID Periscope Recruitment LLP £250 - £350 per day, City of London
- Digital Marketing Executive Stopgap Competitive Salary, South East England
- Digital Marketing Manager Stopgap Competitive Salary, South East England
- Middle-Weight Digital Designer Gemini Search £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London